All My Loves

Just to be like the sun

Green Tea



My friend, Daphne gave me present which was a can of green tea powder from Japan. According to her, it has a short shelf life. Seeing friends have been baking chiffon, follow the trend, decided to bake a green tea chiffon cake. I can never baked a perfect chiffon, but it still acceptable, this type of cake is not my forte, maybe it was lack of practice, Should make it a habit to bake a chiffon every month to get the perfection. Why not.(encouraging myself)



Tasted the baked green tea chiffon and the taste of the green tea was superb and fragant, and I did not add colouring and that's was the natural colour of the green tea powder. The colour is beautiful. hmmmm I loved it. Thanks Daphne, for making my chiffon wonderful despite of some defects. :)

1 comments:

Passionate About Baking March 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Hey Doris,
Both the chiffon and the green tea looks great! Hmm...I love chiffons, and I love green tea too! :)

About Me

My photo
Working mum with a loving hushand and a grown up daughter and has love for another 7 lovely angels

About this blog

sharing, committment and remembrance of the things that I do

My Blog List