All My Loves

Just to be like the sun

One a Penny, Two a Penny...



One a penny, Two a penny, hot cross bun....... this, I wanted to do a long time, never came to do it, even though I have recipes...

Decide to do today, went to buy bread flour from my place area, went to 2 supermarkets, surprising no bread flour on the shelves, luckily went to the 3rd one, manage to get but not golden syrup.. hmmm... did all the bakers going for the same thing?

One thing sbout hot cross bun and stollen, they have almost the same thing, spices and fruits. My husband never did like cinnamon, but I like and I was wondering why he like indian food so much where else the spices are stronger... weird person.

Just now, went to distribute baked bread to my neighbours, hope they like it...

A Happy Easter Day and God Bless.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Working mum with a loving hushand and a grown up daughter and has love for another 7 lovely angels

About this blog

sharing, committment and remembrance of the things that I do

My Blog List