All My Loves

Just to be like the sun

Crabs



I wanted to cook chilli crabs for dinner, and after work today, I went to Tekka market to buy some crabs. Walk around and found only one store selling, I thought there is a few store there.

I point my fingers into a basket of crabs and asked the seller where is this crab from, she refused to answer me and asked my which type of crab I want. My hubby don't really like the seller attitude... well! I have no choice, have to buy, only store there.

Back home, I made some bread to go with the chilli crabs. Four of us loved it, it was just a little bit sweet. Must reduce sugar the next time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Working mum with a loving hushand and a grown up daughter and has love for another 7 lovely angels

About this blog

sharing, committment and remembrance of the things that I do

My Blog List